?We are hiring for the Azure support role at DXC Technology
Interview Dates:13th , 14th & 15th Feb 2020
Universe Block First Floor,? HP Avenue, Electronics City Phase 1, Electronic City,Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100
- Candidate should have min 2+ years of experience in working on Azure Support Project.
- L1, L2 & L3 ?Azure support - Includes Monitoring and acknowledging incidents and providing timely updates to Client.
- Candidate should have experience supporting Azure Analytic services like HDI, Data Lake Analytics/ U SQL, ADLS, Data Factory, Logic App, Stream Analytics, Databricks etc.
- Candidate should have experience in installation, configuration of Azure Analytic service.
- Candidate should have experience in Patch and Upgrade. Should be able to coordinate with client on scheduling of Patches and Upgrades.
- Candidate should be ready to work in night shift on rotation basis. Candidate should be ready to extend his shift time when required.
- Good to have Hadoop Admin experience.
- Candidate should be well versed with ticket tracking tools like SNOW etc..
- Should be aware of importance of SLA and incident management. Should know to escalate issues through proper channels.
- Azure Platform Administrator will support all aspects of Azure services such as Linux system administration for Open Source and Vendor supplied applications.
- Will be expected to maintain a strong knowledge of Azure, Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu, etc.), Open Source projects like Git, Jupyter, Python, Tika, Spark and how they impact the environment and relevant best practices in Linux/Application server administration.
- Should have good communication skills. Candidate if required, need to coordinate with Microsoft for issue resolutions.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world?￠a??a?￠s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world?￠a??a?￠s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world?￠a??a?￠s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.