Greetings from DXC technology.
- Position requires at least 7 years' prior hands on experience in SAP ERP, ending in ECC6 or greater environment.
- Candidate should have experience in the following ECC technologies: ABAP development, OO ABAP development, UI Design using screen painter, Menu Painter, Interfaces (IDOC BAPI, RFC, ABAP Webservices, and LSMW), SAP Script, SmartForms, Adobe Interactive Forms
- Position requires experience and understanding of FI, CO, SD, MM, PP, PM, WM, modules of SAP ECC.
- Experience of the implementation of at least two full life cycle projects in Large Scale ERP environments of ECC6
- Strong internal and External Debugging skills
- Candidate should be well versed with preparation of Technical specification and Unit testing of development
- Strong understanding of systems development lifecycle and system implementation methodologies.
- Good Understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts.
- Experience working with a multiple and formal change control process, Exposure to ASAP & other structured implementation methodologies
- Experience interacting with Onsite Team/ client ?
- Knowledge of Web Dynpro ABAP / Workflow is added advantage
- Fluent English in speaking and writing is a must
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
DXC Technology India Private Limited
DXC is the world?￠a??a?￠s leading independent, end- to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology is a $25 billion company with a 60-year legacy of delivering results for thousands of clients in more than 70 countries. Our technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions.
As the world?￠a??a?￠s leading independent, end-to- end IT services company, we are uniquely positioned to lead digital transformations , creating greater value for clients, partners and shareholders, and presenting growth opportunities for our people. We are among the world?￠a??a?￠s best corporate citizens.
We have 155,000 employees in more than 70 countries, serving some 6,000 clients. We tap into global talent, powerful next-generation IT solutions and extensive partner relationships to help clients transform digitally and seize opportunities.
Our extensive partner network helps us drive collaboration and leverage technology independence. We have established more than 250 industry-leading global Partner Network relationships, including 15 strategic partners: Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, HCL, Hitachi, HPE, HP, IBM, Lenovo, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP and Service Now.
Application Services, Banking, Big Data, Business Services, Cloud Services, Healthcare, Cybersecurity, Insurance, Mobility and IoT, Life Sciences, Manufacturing, Retail, and Travel and Transportation. DXC provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments. The company operates in more than 70 countries and trades on the New York Stock Exchange and is a component of the S&P 500 index.
DXC India is ramping up its headcount across its offices in India (Chennai,Hyderabad, Noida, Bangaluru, Indore and Mumbai ). Currently we are looking for professionals with following skill sets to join our Global Team.